Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)
Application deadline: March. 15, 2020
Program timeline: Jun. 06 – Jul. 31, 2021
The Partnership for Proactive Cybersecurity Research and Training (PACT) will host an intensive summer research program in machine learning, cybersecurity, federated systems and wireless security!
Each student will benefit from:
- Faculty supervised research experience
- Professional development and workshops
- Social and networking opportunities
- Earn 4 credits towards your degree and prepare for the GRE
This is an eight-week immersive program that will provide research opportunities, college credit and graduate school preparedness. Workday is typically run from 8AM to 5PM and students are provided a $4,000 stipend. The PACT summer research program is expected to run online given the current public health crisis caused by COVID-19.
- Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at University of Arizona, Navajo Technical University or Howard University
- All applicants must be US citizens
- Major GPA must be a 3.0 or higher
Applications must be received by March 15, 2021.
REU Summer 2021
Apply Here !
An excellent undergraduate research opportunity for students to acquire experience through the PACT program on:
- Data analytics and machine learning
- Industrial control cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity detection, protection and forensic analysis
- Wireless cybersecurity and communications system design
For more information please visit https://nnsa-pact.org/summer2021/
To apply send your resume and a one-page statement of interest to the below email or apply on this page.